The past few days have been filled with inquiries and speculation about the Coronavirus and its impact on the Southeast Wisconsin housing market.
I have received many questions and want to be proactive in my communication. Our first and primary concerns are people’s health and wellbeing. Those in our very own communities—families and friends—thank you for working hard to adapt to new practices, respecting the precautions of social distancing, and lending a helping hand wherever needed. If we can take away one great message from this entire event, it’s that people are good. Everywhere I turn, I witness someone helping their community and the cause.
At the same time, we do have buyers/sellers with many concerns regarding their immediate real estate needs. Living through this type of social disruption while selling or buying is something we have never experienced before. At times like these, I am deeply grateful that I can rely on the Keller Williams leadership teams, both nationwide and local. We have an abundance of resources and guidance to help all of you.
My personal note to you is this:
To best serve you, my efforts over the coming months will be focused on the following:
- Personally reaching out to friends, neighbors, clients—past, present, and future—checking in to ensure all is well. Please do the same!
- Providing timely, relevant updates and information over the coming weeks and months to those actively in the current market.
- Providing as much information to those in need. In other words, I will NOT be sending out e-mails about the Coronavirus, as I am fully aware everyone else has that covered!
- Putting together customized action plans with those actively in the process of buying or selling. This will be done over the phone, via virtual meeting, or in-person on an as-needed basis.
- For those selling or buying in the next couple of months, we had two accepted offers today. Buyers are out there. Sellers are still selling. It will just be at a different pace than what we have been accustomed to.
- We want to put your health first. Showings, open houses, and any other events that involve human interaction will be paused until we can get through the coming weeks.
I greatly appreciate your trust and am working hard to address areas of confusion or uncertainty; please contact me directly with any questions.
Most importantly, I believe is important to maintain a healthy perspective that what we are currently experiencing is an unprecedented time of uncertainty for all of us. It is my commitment that I will do all I can to provide guidance and assistance as we navigate the coming weeks together. It has been tremendously heartening to see the outpouring of support for one another and the sense of community that has strengthened over the past few days. I am so grateful to all of you for being a part of both my business and personal community, and I my commitment to serve as your trusted resource for all things related to real estate remains.
Please let me know if you have any questions at this point, and expect to hear from me personally over the coming weeks.