No Boring Mimosas, Here!
Oh sweet, sweet summertime – how we have missed you! Wisconsin summers are made for soaking up everything that the sunny season has to offer. With the arrival of the summer, our Double Boldt Real Estate team believes that this calls for a celebration! What better way to celebrate than with some bubbly?
Say so long to the traditional mimosa, and hello to these unique bubbly cocktail refreshments that will have you cheering “sip sip hooray!” all summer long!
Here are some of our favorite bubbly concoctions:
- St. Germain Elderflower Liquor and pomegranate arils
- Cassis and blackberries
- Creme de Violette and an edible flower
- Peach, pear, or strawberry nectar and fruit garnish
- 18-year-old or flavored vinegar with a twist of orange or a sprig of thyme
- One sugar cube soaked in bitters with a lemon twist
Use the shopping list below for additional ideas that will have you feeling bubbly!
- Sparkling wine
- Mango or any other fruit nectar or puree!
Liquor Additions (Add 1 oz.):
- St Germaine Elderflower Liquor
- Creme de Violette
- Citrus twists and slices
- Herb sprigs
- Edible flowers
- Frozen cranberries
- Pomegranate arils
Whether you are treating yourself to a much-deserved cocktail or building a “build your own” bubbly bar for entertaining – this bubbly ingredient list will let your inner bartender shine all summer long! Cheers!